Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Here We Go

 I can't seem to talk to anyone or no one understands me, so I am going to talk to the world.  I have never really done this before, but hey why not give it a shot.  Lets talk about me.  I am 26 years old and married.  I recently moved to Fort Collins since my wonderful husband separated from the Air Force. I am happy about that.  He wants a baby; I am not sure.  I got off BCP to see what GOD had planned, but apparently he had other things in mind.
I have always done things according to lists or what I perceived as perfect.  I didn't want to be like most women and drop out of school or have a couple kids and end up on welfare.   I finished school, got the job, got the man, and had the wedding.  I thought I had the happy life, but it doesn't work that way.  SO THEY TELL ME!
I have been trying to relax and let life happen, especially since the baby talk.  I was told yesterday that I would have to go and see an Infertility Doctor.  My husband was frustrated at me for being upset.  He said they will figure out a solution; we do what they tell us and hope for a baby.  I was upset due to him not understanding my frustration, embarrassment, and anger.  I called and talked to my sister and she said, well you have gotten everything handed to you easy.  GOD is making your baby difficult so you can know what it feels like to go through something
I am a religious person, but I am having a hard time accepting that.  I don't know who I can talk to.  I am currently jobless since resigning due to the move.  I have a lot of time on my hands, so here we go world.  I don't know if anyone would read this, or this is just my window to talk to GOD more.  This blog is going to be my outlet, because apparently can't seem to get across to anyone. FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS. And by way, I do not claim to be an author, so any grammatical errors or miss spellings; laugh off and still read it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Samantha. Thanks for the comment on my blog. I know how hard it is when you're first starting out. I'm sure your mind is full of questions and your heart heavy. First and foremost, you have every right to feel the way you do. Don't let anyone tell you it's wrong.

    You didn't really get into why you were told you have to see an RE...but whatever the reason, you're not alone in your journey. If I can help you at all...answering questions, sharing my experience, just ask. I'm more than happy to share if it helps.

    ReplyDelete