Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Alright, I kind of like this posting thing, hope I didn't scare anyone away. Lets see what is going on in my head this week.


  • My aunt, uncle, and grandmother came to visit me in Colorado. I actually had a good time with them. I realized that my mom is a spitting image of my grandmother.
  • I am freaked out about all the smoke here near my house, due to the fires. I am suppose to go help counsel the people at the shelters. I am a little freaked out, because I can remember the scary feeling when I was in New Orleans for Katrina. Yeah, I was there. The first time I was to spend a weekend with my husband (boyfriend at the time), meet his family, and of course Bourbon street for my 21st bday
  • My mother -in-law and husband mentioned the baby thing today. Scary right, here I am taking a break. Well, I simply changed the subject or acted like I had a client. I did have a client, but needed to rush off the phone. 
  • Oh, the baby thing. It is hard to get people who don't understand infertility try to understand it. As a counselor I pride myself on trying to understand or at least not be judgmental to others. I have a friend Ali who really understands, because she is going through it. I don't have to pretend to be strong or weak with her. I should write that on a card and give it to her. She is awesome. I wish her and her husband the best. 
  • My husband has been trying to find a restaurant for us to go to for our anniversary. It is hard with all the restaurant around of to choose from.
  • Oh yeah, lets end on the baby things. I am thinking about starting for the new year. I haven't told anyone. I am not going to let anyone know. I think that is the deal. Well, you guys know, lol. Or whoever is reading this. 
  • I have been listening to a lot more gospel. I really need to find a home church.

No comments:

Post a Comment