Thursday, May 26, 2011

Waiting!!

I think that if I never learn anything in colorado or moving, I will understand the true meaning of waiting.  I hate waiting; I think I have always been like that.  I am really frustrated with my licensure.  I call myself being on top of things and sending all my information TWO MONTHS ago, and it is still pending/ incomplete.  I have flooded the person who has been working on it email box.  I got tired of the medication which I have been taking since December to regulate my cycles, so I stopped taking it.  I am so afraid to gain that weight back, but it has made the spotting less and less.

I wish people would work on my time schedule that would be so great! I have been on interviews this past week and had a phone interview yesterday.  I now have to wait on the calls or letters if I got the job.  I have to let you know ,finding a job and interviews are the worst things ever.  I hate knowing that when I leave the office, someone is going to be talking about what I said wrong or right.   Please keep your fingers crossed.  I hate being by myself, I need people surrounded by me.

  So I just wanted to vent about the time schedule.  I hope by the end of the day.  I will have an email about my licensed being approved and a call about a job offer.  I still giggle that I live in this fantasy world and hope that I will live happily every after.

No comments:

Post a Comment